2-201,Fangda Tech Park ,No.266 Tianshan Street, Shijiazhuang
City,Hebei Province, China
Hebei Yunpeng Machinery is a leading enterprise
whose metal parts and duct fittings production.
How to extend the service life of metal stamping parts?
The processing of metal stamping parts includes: blanking, bending, deep drawing, forming, finishing and other processes. The materials for metal stamping parts are mainly hot-rolled or cold-rolled (mainly cold-rolled) metal sheet and strip materials, such as carbon steel sheet, alloy steel sheet, spring steel sheet, galvanized sheet, tin-plated sheet, stainless steel sheet, copper and copper Alloy plate, aluminum and aluminum alloy plate, etc. So what should we do to extend the service life of these metal stamping parts? Next, the editor of Kechuang metal stamping parts manufacturer will explain to you the following points to extend the service life of metal stamping parts:
1. Metal stamping parts should be strictly inspected before installation and use, and the dirt should be removed. Carefully check whether the guide sleeve and mold of the metal stamping parts are well lubricated.
2. Regularly check the turntable and die mounting base of the punch press to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
3. Install the convex and concave die on the turntable according to the mold installation procedure to ensure that the direction of the convex and concave metal stamping parts is consistent, especially the metal stamping parts with direction requirements (non-circular and square) should be more careful to prevent wrong installation and installation. opposite.
Fourth, when the punch and die edges of metal stamping parts are worn, they should be stopped in time and sharpened in time, otherwise the wear degree of the die edges will be rapidly expanded, the die wear will be accelerated, and the stamping quality and die life will be reduced.
5. Metal stamping personnel should use softer metals (such as copper, aluminum, etc.) to make operating tools when installing molds to prevent damage to metal stamping parts when knocking and smashing during installation.
6. In order to ensure the service life of the metal stamping parts, the spring of the mold should be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the metal stamping parts.